Seeking Accelerated part 141 in Florida

Subscribe
I want to begin my part 141 accelerated (concentrated) PPL somewhere in Central to South Florida (zero time). I’m in the Jupiter florida area. My goal is CFI/II/MEI. Internet sweep hasn’t been very helpful. I visited a couple of schools but with inconclusive results. Any recommendations/ suggestions?
Thanks!
American flyers (pompano). There’s several schools out of Orlando exec that are good and a couple in Daytona beach area I your interested in that location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you considered Aero
Link to Aero?
Quote: Have you considered Aero
Do you happen to have a link to their website? Where are they located?
Thanks!
https://www.aopa.org/learntofly/school/index.cfm

Find somewhere that works for you, check reviews.
Why “accelerated” 141?
You know you can be just as fast 61 right?
You need to find a school that will work with you and has an enthusiastic CFI available.
Quote: Why “accelerated” 141?
You know you can be just as fast 61 right?
You need to find a school that will work with you and has an enthusiastic CFI available.
I agree with this. If anything, Part 61 is faster. If you’re part 141, and your next flight needs to be a vfr XC, but the ceilings are too low, you’re going to have to cancel the flight and go home. But if you’re part 61, you could still find something to, like do pattern work and work on those soft and short field landings that you were struggling with, or go do some ground ref.
I’m going to piggy back on this thread. Anyone have a recommendation for a place in the southeast US preferably Florida that specialize in IFR finish up training. I’m aware of most of the advertised companies like PIC, etc but if a hidden gem exists I’d be interested in passing the word along to a buddy that’s looking.
Quote: I want to begin my part 141 accelerated (concentrated) PPL somewhere in Central to South Florida (zero time). I’m in the Jupiter florida area. My goal is CFI/II/MEI. Internet sweep hasn’t been very helpful. I visited a couple of schools but with inconclusive results. Any recommendations/ suggestions?
Thanks!
My recommendation would be to stay away from the place in Sanford. You will be accommodated after they cater to their students from China. The whole process becomes unnecessarily long and drawn out.

Find a place that does NOT have training contracts with foreign airlines.

Gup
Quote: I’m going to piggy back on this thread. Anyone have a recommendation for a place in the southeast US preferably Florida that specialize in IFR finish up training. I’m aware of most of the advertised companies like PIC, etc but if a hidden gem exists I’d be interested in passing the word along to a buddy that’s looking.
FL Keys Flight Academy if you want to finish up your IFR and enjoy the Keys.