COS, DEN Reserve

Subscribe
Hey all,

I'm currently on reserve in Colorado Springs and was wondering how much the reserves in Colorado Springs fly? Also, how long is it currently taking to hold a line in Denver? I am based there next month.
Check out reserve tab on sked+. If your on reserve you should be looking at that constantly..
As a rookie (my case), it really takes a minute to understand all this reserve/line holding thing. I try to play with skedplus to slowly learn everything but some stuff is not that intuitive in my opinion.
I'm in the same boat anyways, I just moved back to denver, and have bids for COS and DEN. Hopefully there will be some movement, including DMA, and no need to be on reserve for long.
Quote: As a rookie (my case), it really takes a minute to understand all this reserve/line holding thing. I try to play with skedplus to slowly learn everything but some stuff is not that intuitive in my opinion.

I'm in the same boat anyways, I just moved back to denver, and have bids for COS and DEN. Hopefully there will be some movement, including DMA, and no need to be on reserve for long.
Do you know how long reserve is for DEN and COS currently?

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
I've been told 2-4 months. COS closer to 2 DEN closer to 4, apparently.
Quote: I've been told 2-4 months. COS closer to 2 DEN closer to 4, apparently.
Awesome! Thank you CRJJ

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
what's DMA? I see it on DVR
Quote: what's DMA? I see it on DVR
Aspen flying.
Quote: what's DMA? I see it on DVR
Designated Mountainous Airports