Nocat

Subscribe
TYS...NOCAT city. How does it work? Insite ticket? Claim on expense report? How? Receipt? When can you buy food? Need it broken down Barney style.

Thanks...Postal
Quote: TYS...NOCAT city. How does it work? Insite ticket? Claim on expense report? How? Receipt? When can you buy food? Need it broken down Barney style.

Thanks...Postal
Out of Pocket onExpense Report. $25. No receipt required. Might put a copy of the pairing in the receipts if you feel like you need to. If it is not on the pairing submit insight and include it. There is a category on the expensepull down menu for NOCAT.
Quote: Out of Pocket onExpense Report. $25. No receipt required. Might put a copy of the pairing in the receipts if you feel like you need to. If it is not on the pairing submit insight and include it. There is a category on the expensepull down menu for NOCAT.
Thanks...Have not used the Out of Pocket Tab yet. Now I know. Cheers
It is contractual. There is no need to spend any $$. It is $25 period, dot.

When I enter it into the OOPE, simply put NOCAT as the vendor and then TYS (for this example)

This is Different than missed catering or the Company meal. In theory, supposed to use the Company Credit card for these expenses and you are reimbursed up to $25 for the inconvenience. I've bought many a ramper a snack\dinner getting the cost up to my reimbursable amount.
Will say don't like reading questions like this, simply because whomever you were flying with should have walked you through it.

I know I've demo'd it for my newhire FO's on the rare occasions I've had one of those pairings.