Class 1 Medical Test and Lumbar Disk problem

Subscribe
Hi everyone,
Next week i am going to take class 1 medical test and i am little worried about it.
I have a lumbar disk problem for the last 3 years, but i don't feel any pain at all. I had a MRI and the orthopedic said that i shouldn't be worry about it. I can do every body moment with zero pain at all.
Do you know if lumbar disk problem with no pain is a Disqualifying Medical Condition?
Thanks
Quote: Hi everyone,
Next week i am going to take class 1 medical test and i am little worried about it.
I have a lumbar disk problem for the last 3 years, but i don't feel any pain at all. I had a MRI and the orthopedic said that i shouldn't be worry about it. I can do every body moment with zero pain at all.
Do you know if lumbar disk problem with no pain is a Disqualifying Medical Condition?
Thanks
As long as you can perform the physical activity needed to fly, it is not a disqualifying condition. If it is symptomatic, it requires a referral to OKC but rarely is it cause for denial unless you require medication to control the pain.
Thanks for the reply. Yes i never had any pain at all and i never took any mediation. So i believe AME will ask me to perform a series of body movements to understand that i am able to become a pilot?