135 jobs

Subscribe
I have 719 hours and i am a CFI CFII does anyone know of any 135 jobs with that amount of hours ?
Quote: I have 719 hours and i am a CFI CFII does anyone know of any 135 jobs with that amount of hours ?
Nearly every 135 needing SICs. One qual you may be missing is ME time. Some will advertise 1000, but many hire in the 750 range. This stuff is pretty easy to find in this section of the forum, or on the 135 tab of APC.
I have 55 multi.
I have applied to a quite few didn’t hear anything back.
That would probably fit the profile for Ameriflight. But I don't think we are hiring any FOs until after the first of the year.
I applied at ameriflight and they came back to me saying we have more qualified candidates and we are gonna go with them.
Quote: I have 719 hours and i am a CFI CFII does anyone know of any 135 jobs with that amount of hours ?
I was hired at Grand Canyon Airlines as a F/O in the otter at 330 hours. Now I have 2400 hours in less than 3 years.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I don’t see any openings on their page all i see is seasonal tour pilot for helicopter. Do you know where i can apply ?
Quote: I don’t see any openings on their page all i see is seasonal tour pilot for helicopter. Do you know where i can apply ?
http://ops.grandcanyonairlines.com/p...plication.html

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk