DH

Subscribe
So........
Scheduled to DH on SW....
Last to board middle seat...
1.5 X pay?
I’d guess it depends why you were last to board. I was supposed to DH in SWA last month and they wouldn’t book my ticket until the day of (which means I couldn’t check in until a few hours prior to departure). They ended up booking me on Delta instead but I was ready for a fight for the 1.5x since it was their fault I’d be in the C group. Anyway, if you had an A or B boarding group assignment and just didn’t get on in your group I think that’s on you. If it’s the company’s fault then I’d pursue it. Good luck as I’m sure no matter what the company will try to deny it.
Quote: So........
Scheduled to DH on SW....
Last to board middle seat...
1.5 X pay?
Grieve it. They have been paying out on those. The company has to prove they gave you a window/aisle and they can’t in this case.
Quote: I’d guess it depends why you were last to board. I was supposed to DH in SWA last month and they wouldn’t book my ticket until the day of (which means I couldn’t check in until a few hours prior to departure). They ended up booking me on Delta instead but I was ready for a fight for the 1.5x since it was their fault I’d be in the C group. Anyway, if you had an A or B boarding group assignment and just didn’t get on in your group I think that’s on you. If it’s the company’s fault then I’d pursue it. Good luck as I’m sure no matter what the company will try to deny it.
Group c 46
Didn't keep my ticket. .... next time
Quote: Group c 46
Didn't keep my ticket. .... next time
Take a selfie! Don't look pleased in it. Scowl
SMH! Read your contract! Not grievable.
MOU says 150% on Frontier DH, not offline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: MOU says 150% on Frontier DH, not offline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On offline the company has to prove that no windows or aisles were available when they booked the ticket. It’s on the company, so grieve it
I've had them pay extra to get me A1-A5 boarding priority on Southwest. I never even considered that they were obligated to get me a window or an aisle. Here I was thinking they were just treating me as a valued crewmember.