Average Time to Hear Back

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: Each airline has the particular things they stress vs. each other one. Frontier puts a lot of emphasis on personality, communication, professionalism, ect. All airlines do, but to varying degrees. They all have their thing.

My point was if you're going to interview, be as prepared as you can and focus your preparations on what you're doing. That's all.
Ah, I gotcha. I just thought you may have some different insight. I’ve got an interview coming up and was just curious.
Be yourself. That way, if you're a bit of an *******, they'll be able to see that before it's too late. That's just the best advice I can give for any candidate.

I'm mostly kidding but truth be told, I think A LOT of your interview is actually in that break room with the pretty light fixtures.
Quote: From what I've observed, 2500TT is the minimum they'll even talk to people now. They were turning away people with less than that at the last MTC.

That being said, my app was in for 9 months, no call, then 2 weeks after the MTC, boom, invite. Once you get the invite, the job is yours to lose at the interview. They seem eager to get to know and hire as many as they feel will be successful.

If you get an invite, I would highly recommend using a consulting service that knows the ins and outs of Frontier's hiring. It's different from a lot of other major's hiring. Lori Clark is the gold standard it seems. Specifically for the SBI, the information she provided was invaluable.

Good luck!
You are saying 2500TT is the min TT to RSVP the event or to stand a chance to get an interview invite at the event?

Also, I see the next event is scheduled for 4h. Do they have presentation, etc. going on for 4h in addition to 1-1 interviews or is it just 1-1 interviews lasting for 4h due to the number of attendees?
Quote: You are saying 2500TT is the min TT to RSVP the event or to stand a chance to get an interview invite at the event?

Also, I see the next event is scheduled for 4h. Do they have presentation, etc. going on for 4h in addition to 1-1 interviews or is it just 1-1 interviews lasting for 4h due to the number of attendees?
Typically you'll see at least one formal PowerPoint presentation, one or two folks will stand up and give you some more info, there's a potential opportunity for some to formally interview but you'll get some 1:1 time -a mini interview with a recruiter or more likely line Pilot Recruiter.
It's not impossible (depending on the day) to walk away with a CJO, but if you score an invite to interview its a day well spent.
Good luck; I hope you like what you hear there..\
//PL
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to