POLL: Round 2 - What’s everyone planning?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Survey! Round 2.

First off thanks CP gang for making the last one such a success. I just ask that only CP pilots respond, and I also ask that no one tries to to throw the results by submitting multiple responses. I will be tracking responses in real time to ensure data is not skewed. Results will be posted by 5pm on November 1, or earlier if we get a proper sample size. Last sample was 210 pilots. Let’s try to beat that!

LINK TO SURVEY
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PZRZCN8

Unfortunately, if the results end up being tampered with, i will not post them
Why lump LCC’s in with 135/other regionals?
Quote: Why lump LCC’s in with 135/other regionals?
really? that doesnt mean anything.
There is a big difference between going to an LCC and making a lateral move to a regional. If you want an accurate survey, you should break down who is going where. Just my 2¢
I really wanted to separate them, but I wanted to keep the categories identical to the last poll so they are more easily comparable. I’m already wishing I made another Q differentiating the two, as it looks like there’s massive “other regional” attrition. If you ask me, right now some of these LCCs can offer better careers than a Legacy.

I guess another poll may come for this in the future
Gotcha. That being said, I voted and I’m looking forward to seeing how the results differ from last time.
I agree to separate LCCs. Especially because you will see most CAs have an interview/CJO with them and only a handful of FOs do but a lot more are looking into regionals. I think you would get a much better feel for what’s actually happening.

Just saying that Yellow is going to a Compss party for the next few months.
Quote: There is a big difference between going to an LCC and making a lateral move to a regional.
Absolutely. Especially if the LCC is about to be bought and merged with an older major.
Because mainline or suicide.
Quote: Because mainline or suicide.
And then niner driver.

737-900.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to