Interview

Subscribe
Hello all
I got a interview in Vegas in a few weeks. Was hoping to gain some insight on what to expect.
Congrats and good luck. Did you do a phone or video interview and how was it? What was your timeline from that to invite? I received an email saying I've been selected for interview process, but nothing else.
Quote: Congrats and good luck. Did you do a phone or video interview and how was it? What was your timeline from that to invite? I received an email saying I've been selected for interview process, but nothing else.
Thanks! I did the video interview. I received the video interview invite probably about a week after I originally applied. it then was about a month until the in person interview invite. I think it has been mostly delayed since they aren't doing classes November December. Video interview was very straight forward 5 questions "why allegiant, any check ride failures, etc)
Does anyone know...
A phone number to get ahold of the recruiters. I accepted an interview for next week and was told that an email with required paperwork would be e-mailed to me and so far I haven’t gotten anything.
Hello, does anyone know a phone number to contact the recruiters? I have an interview next week but haven’t received the email for the required paperwork to send in (PRIA, background check etc)
Quote: Hello, does anyone know a phone number to contact the recruiters? I have an interview next week but haven’t received the email for the required paperwork to send in (PRIA, background check etc)
Got the email? PM me if need help
Selected for an in person interview soon! Excited for the opportunity!
Quote: Got the email? PM me if need help
Sorry I’m just now seeing this...I was able to contact someone and got what I needed...thanks!