Bases after the MD leaves?

Subscribe
Just curious what you guys think about the future of LAX/ANC after the MD retires... I’ve heard rumors of a 777 ANC base, but do you see LAX staying open as a crew domicile?
Quote: Just curious what you guys think about the future of LAX/ANC after the MD retires... I’ve heard rumors of a 777 ANC base, but do you see LAX staying open as a crew domicile?
No one knows. Big rumor of LAX opening a 76 when the ONT ramp finishes construction. But that was a while ago.
Does the company have the ability to create co-domiciles? I could see them wanting a co-domiciled 76 LAX/ONT after the construction. There would need to be some serious contractual protections built in, especially for reserves, if that happens.
Quote: Does the company have the ability to create co-domiciles? I could see them wanting a co-domiciled 76 LAX/ONT after the construction. There would need to be some serious contractual protections built in, especially for reserves, if that happens.
LAX already includes ONT and everything in between I believe. So the answer is yes.
Quote: Just curious what you guys think about the future of LAX/ANC after the MD retires... I’ve heard rumors of a 777 ANC base, but do you see LAX staying open as a crew domicile?
There are still rumors that Indy will close.
Two new bases......HNL, to service Asia.....MIA for SA, and the new junior base will be FNT.

Until it's on the ramp and painted purple, it's all a guessing game except for whatever the attorneys and accountants deem necessary.

Relax....enjoy the fall weather......
Ready to go back to Subic?

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/mone...ory/?ataglance
https://news.abs-cbn.com/business/11...lark-expansion
Aw man, got me all excited. I miss those Subic layovers. The wild, Wild West!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Aw man, got me all excited. I miss those Subic layovers. The wild, Wild West!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
More accurately: The Wild, Wild East. Far East