Importing monthly schedule to LogTen Pro

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Sup dudes and dudettes,

just recently started using LogTen Pro for my iPhone/iPad/Macbook, my question is, is there a way to import your whole monthly schedule into the Logten Pro program in one go or do I have to import it one sequence at a time using DECS?

Thanks in advance for the help!
My assumption is that you will have no easy way to do it. Much like every other logging option out there, our antiquated system won't it allow it to do much. Had you chosen any other airline, including AA by the way, you would have a much easier time. Envoy however, without exception so far, requires it all to be done manually.
Go into CCI and look at the HSS file under “input required”.

Go into LogTen pro and click file> import

Choose American Airlines under the drop down menu.

Paste the HSS file and your done.

Your HI3 works as well. Do HI3 for current sequence (obviously) and HSS for your future or past sequences.

Pretty simple. Takes me less than 5 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank yah!!!
Zulu log has an import for the monthly pay sheets.
I used both Zulu Log which had an easy import and Log 10 Pro for a while, just Log 10 now and the import should work the way Uncreativeuser said.
Quote: I used both Zulu Log which had an easy import and Log 10 Pro for a while, just Log 10 now and the import should work the way Uncreativeuser said.
Does log ten pro have the ability to figure out N numbers like elogsite does?
Quote: Does log ten pro have the ability to figure out N numbers like elogsite does?
As far as I can tell, elogsite does nothing now.
Quote: Does log ten pro have the ability to figure out N numbers like elogsite does?

Yes! The HSS file from CCI will include the original scheduled tailnumber. The goal is after import ALL you have to do is enter block in , out, and the crew or other notes. Just be sure to just double check the tailnumber before logging it must in case of an aircraft swap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is there a way to update LogTen pro from 8 months ago when eLogSite stopped working all at once?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to