DSM base

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
Quote: PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS! This airline will suck if you commute and you will find yourself on this forum in the future complaining how non-commuter friendly Allegiant is.

You have been trash talking G4 ever since you left. You went to Spirit, not DAL. I have many friends at Spirit and it is just as much of a sh*t show as the rest. Your complaining is getting old and your friends have all said you regret the decision but it's water under the bridge.

Everyone else: If you want to commute than Spirit/Frontier/JetBlue are your best bets. Do you see the commanility with this thread? You come to Allegiant and commute=unhappy life.
If by giving a realistic overview of how things were (at least for me) I really don’t know what to tell you. When I wrote my long piece of why I left and wasn’t happy there, almost every single person agreed with my post and understood why. It wasn’t made up BS 🤷🏻‍♂️

As for regrets? This is one of the funniest things I’ve heard on APC (And my friends say this? Ooooookay &#128518 Chose to believe it or not, but there is absolutely zero comparison to my satisfaction and happiness in this career now.

I was on a cruise last month and Cancun last week. I left for schedule flexibility and it is exactly as advertised. That is the reason most come here and are happy here.

Until I hear of things changing, significantly, all I can do is share with people my experiences with the schedules, QOL and how it all worked.
Quote: PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS! This airline will suck if you commute and you will find yourself on this forum in the future complaining how non-commuter friendly Allegiant is.

You have been trash talking G4 ever since you left. You went to Spirit, not DAL. I have many friends at Spirit and it is just as much of a sh*t show as the rest. Your complaining is getting old and your friends have all said you regret the decision but it's water under the bridge.

Everyone else: If you want to commute than Spirit/Frontier/JetBlue are your best bets. Do you see the commanility with this thread? You come to Allegiant and commute=unhappy life.
I have to agree. CAirBear's constant trashing of G4 is annoying. We all agree this place has problems, but at least some of us… those who are actually still here dealing with it... offer constructive criticism. Sorry this place wasn't for you. Enjoy Spirit. Good luck.
Quote: They announced the DSM base 6 months later (it had always been rumored).
This statement is false; DSM base was never a rumor on the west coast. Really man we get it, you didn’t like working at g4.
I can assure you there wasn’t a rumor DSM was going to open!
Quote: I can assure you there wasn’t a rumor DSM was going to open!
Actually,,,,,,there was.
Quote: Actually,,,,,,there was.
If you call a rumor one person throwing a dart in the dark, than yes.
Quote: Actually,,,,,,there was.
Actually,,don’t remember anyone on the line talking about it. Don’t recall anyone on our FB page mentioning DSM. I read about every other place imaginable bandied about. Not DSM. I’ve run into a few of our pilots who are from DSM, they never talked about it. So, one, two maybe three dudes thinking about it out load at some time. Okay.
Quote: Actually,,don’t remember anyone on the line talking about it. Don’t recall anyone on our FB page mentioning DSM. I read about every other place imaginable bandied about. Not DSM. I’ve run into a few of our pilots who are from DSM, they never talked about it. So, one, two maybe three dudes thinking about it out load at some time. Okay.
You can think whatever you want to think, I really don’t give a schiff.
I didn't hear much talk about DSM but it was on my short list. It had a ton of flying and almost daily frequency to FL during peak before it was announced. Also, management kept saying they wanted a base in the middle of the country to connect east/west. TYS, ABE and the newest base just privately announced has daily with some twice a day departures to FL during peak so those weren't a surprise. If you scan the main website routes/frequency, the short list for the next bases are MEM, BLV, LCK, AUS.
Quote: I didn't hear much talk about DSM but it was on my short list. It had a ton of flying and almost daily frequency to FL during peak before it was announced. Also, management kept saying they wanted a base in the middle of the country to connect east/west. TYS, ABE and the newest base just privately announced has daily with some twice a day departures to FL during peak so those weren't a surprise. If you scan the main website routes/frequency, the short list for the next bases are MEM, BLV, LCK, AUS.
BLV for sure!
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to