Video Interview Attire

Subscribe
Just received the email link for a video interview. Anyone know what proper attire is? Suit and tie, shirt and tie, nice polo?
Quote: Just received the email link for a video interview. Anyone know what proper attire is? Suit and tie, shirt and tie, nice polo?
You're being interviewed.
Quote: You're being interviewed.
So your profile picture should be fine? Haha. That's was my initial thought. Treat it like a in person interview. Suit and tie it is.
Quote: Just received the email link for a video interview. Anyone know what proper attire is? Suit and tie, shirt and tie, nice polo?
My last video interview...coat and tie over gym shorts.
Quote: My last video interview...coat and tie over gym shorts.
What no shirt? Lol.
Just as a data point. How long after receiving the “you’ve been selected to continue in the interview process” did you receive the video interview link.

Congrats!!!
Quote: Just as a data point. How long after receiving the “you’ve been selected to continue in the interview process” did you receive the video interview link.

Congrats!!!
I filled out the application on Sunday morning Oct 10th. I received an email to take the Assessment test the 11th and took it the 11th. Received an email for the video interview on the 12th. Hope that helps.
Filler

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you are not supposed to wear pants for any video interview.