Free uniform pants

Subscribe
I experimented with a new size on my free issuance hoping to get something that wasn’t so ill fitting. No dice and worse than my last set. And they really can’t be altered because I went shorter. I’m not going to pay to ship them back and then pay for them to ship me a new issuance of sucky pants.

38w x 30L. Two pairs free to anyone that wants them. I can leave them in the FLL crew room or we can find a place that’s convenient.
Consider emailing union membership committee so you can help out a new hire.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Quote: I experimented with a new size on my free issuance hoping to get something that wasn’t so ill fitting. No dice and worse than my last set. And they really can’t be altered because I went shorter. I’m not going to pay to ship them back and then pay for them to ship me a new issuance of sucky pants.
I had to go one size up on the waist for mine and I always order mine unhemmed so the length is correct. Maybe I'm the outlier but mine fit great.
The problem always with these is that the crotch is ridiculously long so the inseam is never your regular size. I bought a few unhemmed first round and should’ve stuck with that but I hate paying to alter pants that are cut for old men. Anyway I’m just going to ride out my current 5 sets til next year when we change.

I’ll look into the membership committee