October App Window

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Anyone hear anything after submitting their app during the Oct window? May be too soon for phone screen invites perhaps?

Do they usually keep interviewing through the end of the year?
Quote: Anyone hear anything after submitting their app during the Oct window? May be too soon for phone screen invites perhaps?

Do they usually keep interviewing through the end of the year?
They said at “Vets in Blue” that usually it’s about 1 month after the end of the application window. Maybe around the end of November.
Quote: They said at “Vets in Blue” that usually it’s about 1 month after the end of the application window. Maybe around the end of November.
Not necessarily true. Have seen it be anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months.
Quote: Not necessarily true. Have seen it be anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months.
He was relaying what was said to us at Vets in Blue, not offering it as fact. Lucas suggested that we can expect some kind of response around the end of Nov or beginning of Dec.
Guess it varies depending on their work load. Good luck everyone!
Quote: He was relaying what was said to us at Vets in Blue, not offering it as fact. Lucas suggested that we can expect some kind of response around the end of Nov or beginning of Dec.
I understand, not saying HE was wrong, but the info is not accurate, at least for the past 2 years. Personal experience? I got the video email 2 days after ViB. But I have friends who heard nothing for a month. If you look at all the threads interspersed in here about application windows, you'll see what I am saying is true.
Quote: I understand, not saying HE was wrong, but the info is not accurate, at least for the past 2 years. Personal experience? I got the video email 2 days after ViB. But I have friends who heard nothing for a month. If you look at all the threads interspersed in here about application windows, you'll see what I am saying is true.
Good to see you have gained a full understanding of local history during both of your years at JB.

You should be sure and correct those pesky opinions of those who have been through the corporate iterations for 5-10-15 years. Let them know you know better.
Quote: Good to see you have gained a full understanding of local history during both of your years at JB.

You should be sure and correct those pesky opinions of those who have been through the corporate iterations for 5-10-15 years. Let them know you know better.
Attaboy! Happy Thanksgiving pardner.
Quote: Attaboy! Happy Thanksgiving pardner.
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.
Got the invite for the phone screen today.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to