Global Express numbers?

Subscribe
Could someone help with basic speeds and profile info for a Global Express in the traffic pattern? I was called back by the chief pilot and told I would be flying the aircraft. I’ve flown sims for a interview but never the actual aircraft, not sure what profiles to expect. I have no GE experience and the CP knows my background so I don’t really know why this is being done, just going with it. Thanks for the input.
This is from the Global Classic Ops Manual.
Likely you will stay with FLC FMS Speeds and therefore the Auto-Throttles will be commanded via the FMS pending distance from the dept airport and configuration. It’s a great airplane.....have fun!!
I appreciate the post but can’t read the profile, do you have a link or maybe repost? Thanks
Quote: I appreciate the post but can’t read the profile, do you have a link or maybe repost? Thanks
FMS speeds are normally clean, 200; slats, 180; slats and 6, 160; slats and 16, 140; slats and 30: Vref to Vref +10.

Entering downwind, Slats, autothrottles will follow the FMS to slow to 180. Downwind, abeam, Slats +6, then gear down and turn base leg, Slats+16 and rolling out on final, Slats +30, slow to Vref.

gf
Apologies for the blurry attachment...

GF to the rescue!
Thanks Gents!
Quote: Thanks Gents!
Let us know how it goes!!
Congrats