Yummmm!

Subscribe
New recipe ideas...maybe a new turkey substitute?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/irelan...dublin-airport

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all
Quote: New recipe ideas...maybe a new turkey substitute?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/irelan...dublin-airport

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all
Don't give Air Culinare any ideas. That might be the new D4...
True enough.

New Rudy’s regional mystery meat lunch: Kerosene Roasted Rabbit with Blue Juice sauce and week old mashed potatoes...
Quote: True enough.

New Rudy’s regional mystery meat lunch: Kerosene Roasted Rabbit with Blue Juice sauce and week old mashed potatoes...

Brotha, you think Rudy’s is jet fuel, well, gotta say you haven’t tried some good old fashioned airliner food, at least the one meant for crews [emoji51]. Rudy’s is gourmet compared to our “jail” food [emoji15][emoji51].
Quote: Brotha, you think Rudy’s is jet fuel, well, gotta say you haven’t tried some good old fashioned airliner food, at least the one meant for crews [emoji51]. Rudy’s is gourmet compared to our “jail” food [emoji15][emoji51].
It always seems better to our Gulfstream friend everywhere else except at his current employment.
Quote: Brotha, you think Rudy’s is jet fuel, well, gotta say you haven’t tried some good old fashioned airliner food, at least the one meant for crews [emoji51]. Rudy’s is gourmet compared to our “jail” food [emoji15][emoji51].
Some of our crew meals look unfit for dogs. Some look ok. I refuse to eat any of them, I just buy food. Rumor is we are going to cost class meals for crew meals starting 1/1, I might actually consume a crew meal if fat happens.
Quote: Some of our crew meals look unfit for dogs. Some look ok. I refuse to eat any of them, I just buy food. Rumor is we are going to cost class meals for crew meals starting 1/1, I might actually consume a crew meal if fat happens.
I read about the GrubHub experiment (no idea how the financials will work on that arrangement) but I hadn’t heard anything about “cost class” meals. Interesting notion.

Meanwhile, not exactly sure how a lighthearted link to an amusing aviation story devolved so quickly....oh wait, yes I am.

Glad the “Ignore” function works on this message board too.
I would ignore, but the comedy show is too much fun to miss.
Quote: I read about the GrubHub experiment (no idea how the financials will work on that arrangement) but I hadn’t heard anything about “cost class” meals. Interesting notion.

Meanwhile, not exactly sure how a lighthearted link to an amusing aviation story devolved so quickly....oh wait, yes I am.

Glad the “Ignore” function works on this message board too.
Mine was meant to be humorous :-) now you know who, well, he’s probably on your ignore list 😬
Quote: Mine was meant to be humorous :-) now you know who, well, he’s probably on your ignore list 😬
A vaunted position he now holds on BOTH message boards...