Question on listing Uber on Airline Apps

Subscribe
Back when I was at the regionals, I drove with Uber and Lyft nearly as often as I flew a jet. It helped tremendously with the low first-year First Officer pay. I'm still an active partner with both companies, but I rarely drive anymore.

I'd simply like some input from someone who's 'been there' or otherwise has any suggestions. How exactly should it look to list Uber/Lyft on an airline app? I'm definitely going to list it, but how; I'm not sure because driving with ride-share companies like Uber aren't technically an employer since it's a partnership between the driver and Uber. I partner with Uber and use their technology platform (the Uber app) to connect myself with passengers. I receive a 1099 at the end of the year. It's self-employment. Under 'Company' on AirlineApps, should I apply 'Self Employed' or 'Driving Services'? Maybe 'Rideshare Driver'?

Thanks in advance!
You want to them to see that you're a ride-share driver at first glance, that's more straight-forward than some other self-employed gigs which might require research effort on the part of HR.

So I'd just put that under the employer, and "self-employed" under supervisor (then know there won't be anyone at uber than call for a reference check).