Best Place to do your ATP check ride

Subscribe
I’m a pilot with a foreign ICAO Commercial with a Multi Instrument Rating. I’ve done the ATP CTP course and will have my written in the next week. I’m looking for a place preferably around Philadelphia where I can train and complete my ATP Multi fast and cheap. Any suggestions?

I’ve hooked up with an airline who funded my ATP CTP, but they’ve decided they want me to have an FAA License before starting me despite the fact your able to use a foreign ICAO Commercial IFR to obtain an ATP.

I’ve got citizenship and an FAA Validation so all that’s left after my written is the flight check.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Quote: I’m a pilot with a foreign ICAO Commercial with a Multi Instrument Rating. I’ve done the ATP CTP course and will have my written in the next week. I’m looking for a place preferably around Philadelphia where I can train and complete my ATP Multi fast and cheap. Any suggestions?

I’ve hooked up with an airline who funded my ATP CTP, but they’ve decided they want me to have an FAA License before starting me despite the fact your able to use a foreign ICAO Commercial IFR to obtain an ATP.

I’ve got citizenship and an FAA Validation so all that’s left after my written is the flight check.

Any help would be much appreciated.
None really close to you but all of these listed below can do it quick and fairly cheap if you can get on the schedule.

Action Multi Ratings

Midwest Corporate Air

St. Charles Flying Service

Traverse Air Multi Training
Thanks a lot!
Quote: Thanks a lot!
No problem!
Have you heard anything recent about the flight school Skywarrior in Florida? I figured somewhere like Florida might be the best bet weather wise this time of year.
Their 98% pass rate looks pretty attractive.
Quote: Have you heard anything recent about the flight school Skywarrior in Florida? I figured somewhere like Florida might be the best bet weather wise this time of year.
Their 98% pass rate looks pretty attractive.
They have Rotor Transition Program training contracts with a few regional airlines. Last I heard they were super busy so just keep that in mind if you contact them. Any schools that do any type of contract training are always going to prioritize those students over a single non affiliated student.
Quote: They have Rotor Transition Program training contracts with a few regional airlines. Last I heard they were super busy so just keep that in mind if you contact them. Any schools that do any type of contract training are always going to prioritize those students over a single non affiliated student.

Appreciate the info thanks!