Netjets Schedule

Subscribe
17  23  24  25  26  27 
Page 27 of 27
Go to
Quote: I knew that you knew that I knew what you meant but outsiders might not know that you knew that I knew. You know?

I think so. [emoji2957]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Quote: More correctly, if found guilty of a bylaws charge and the punishment is expulsion, they would become an agency fee paying NON-member. They have to pay, but have no voting rights and would no longer be considered a “member in good standing.” They would also not have access to the message board (which might not be a bad thing...hmmmm).

This is partially correct except you MUST be "a member in good standing" to be employed at NJA. I don't understand the fee payer vs member in good standing but I do know losing the member in good standing doesn't work well for continuing employment at NJA. I wouldn't want to be caught in a situation where I had to worry about this.
Quote: This is partially correct except you MUST be "a member in good standing" to be employed at NJA. I don't understand the fee payer vs member in good standing but I do know losing the member in good standing doesn't work well for continuing employment at NJA. I wouldn't want to be caught in a situation where I had to worry about this.
You are overthinking that statement. Trust me, it doesn't work that way. The intent is not how it appears.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
We have several pilots who declined to become members during integration 10 years ago. Because NetJets is an "agency shop" and not a "closed shop," they elected to pay "agency fees" instead of dues and forfeit the full rights of a "member in good standing" which include running for union office or voting in elections for union leaders. They are still entitled to disciplinary action representation and benefit from group negotiation. The agency fees and union dues are roughly the same.

If they refuse to pay either, THEN they would be jeopardizing their employment.

Good news is, they aren't forced to endure the MB rantings of a certifiable lunatic from Arkansas.
Quote: We have several pilots who declined to become members during integration 10 years ago. Because NetJets is an "agency shop" and not a "closed shop," they elected to pay "agency fees" instead of dues and forfeit the full rights of a "member in good standing" which include running for union office or voting in elections for union leaders. They are still entitled to disciplinary action representation and benefit from group negotiation. The agency fees and union dues are roughly the same.

If they refuse to pay either, THEN they would be jeopardizing their employment.

Good news is, they aren't forced to endure the MB rantings of a certifiable lunatic from Arkansas.
How is square bush these says? He is so lucky there isn't a real no fly list at NJA...
Quote: How is square bush these says? He is so lucky there isn't a real no fly list at NJA...
Still certifiable.
17  23  24  25  26  27 
Page 27 of 27
Go to