Where to get a multi engine add on?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
National Flight Simulator has an add on course at KMHT
Where are you located? I know know an instructor just south of Atlanta that owns a Piper Apache $250 an hour and that includes his instructor fee. He would only be limited by how much he is instructing with the Flying Club he instructs four.

Quote: Thanks everyone for the replies! Man this is turning into my biggest regret not getting this after my CFI or commercial so many potential jobs but this is holding me back so much.... And everyone is booked for months haha! You learn some you lose some! I'm calling every single one recommended so if there are anymore let me know!
Quote: Where are you located? I know know an instructor just south of Atlanta that owns a Piper Apache $250 an hour and that includes his instructor fee. He would only be limited by how much he is instructing with the Flying Club he instructs four.
Check your PMs
Quote: Where are you located? I know know an instructor just south of Atlanta that owns a Piper Apache $250 an hour and that includes his instructor fee. He would only be limited by how much he is instructing with the Flying Club he instructs four.

I’m in the Oregon area atm. Would love to have his info and give him a call!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check your PMs.

Quote: I’m in the Oregon area atm. Would love to have his info and give him a call!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Check your PMs
Check yours. 😁
does Zenda give MEI training as well? any pricing data?
Not sure about MEI. Just give her a call or email her. The private or commercial ME is $3900, or at least it was back in March when I contacted her.

Quote: does Zenda give MEI training as well? any pricing data?
Did mine outside of Atlanta at Cherokee Flight. Owner/MEI is Bruce. Ultra efficient. Nicely outfitted Duchesses. I thought they were great.

https://www.cherokeeflight.com/
Hijacked the thread but Thanks for the recommendations booked with action-multi they back up till mid April
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to