Ups / fedex discount

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Edv got that or is that just a Daddy D thing?
Quote: Edv got that or is that just a Daddy D thing?
I checked up on this a few weeks ago. We don't have the discount anymore. I guess you can get a discount with Delta cargo but you have to go to the Delta cargo location at the airport to get the discount.
Quote: I checked up on this a few weeks ago. We don't have the discount anymore. I guess you can get a discount with Delta cargo but you have to go to the Delta cargo location at the airport to get the discount.
Thanks for the info. Last thing I would do would be shipping stuff through delta cargo. No baseline insurance no thanks.
I just used the interline agreement the other day with fedex. It’s like 75% off...
Quote: I just used the interline agreement the other day with fedex. It’s like 75% off...
How show your employee id?
Quote: How show your employee id?
Yes, at a fedex storefront. But it has to be airmail.
Ups? Filler
Quote: Ups? Filler
I’ve never had luck with UPS; whether it’s because it’s just not a thing or because the employees are stupid is unknown.
Quote: Ups? Filler
It's only with FedEx. I quoted it once at a store and even with the 70% off or whatever it is it was still 3 times as expensive as ground. Air is crazy expensive

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
If you can drop it off at a FedEx airport location and process it right there you get a hefty discount and they will mark it as next day service even though I never pay for next day air. I've been sending gifts to Ireland around this time of year every year using the Delta discount with no issues but for some reason it works better and cheaper at airport shipping site than a retail store like Kinko's

I have no idea about UPS as I've never tried to ship with them.

Cheers

GP9
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to