RSA weird stuff

Subscribe
Has there been RSA accounts mysteriously with added hours put in , then taken out ?
First off.....if your going to post something, post something that is coherent and then you might get a reply.

My first response when I read this was, “whaaaat”?

C’mon man....we’re not mind readers.....
RSA weird stuff
Never seen it nor heard of it. But doesn’t seem a stretch to think some bank administrator makes a boo boo once in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Has there been RSA accounts mysteriously with added hours put in , then taken out ?
No recent Sick activity?
72 hrs of earned regular sick added at end of year. Left over regular sick goes to DSA so you have to jump thru hoops to access. Excess DSA to Retirement or check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Has there been RSA accounts mysteriously with added hours put in , then taken out ?
Go to “Bank Activity” to view the movement of hours.
Quote: First off.....if your going to post something, post something that is coherent and then you might get a reply.

My first response when I read this was, “whaaaat”?

C’mon man....we’re not mind readers.....
Fair enough if you are looking for juicy details, but the question is straight forward and does not require any details , it was my own observation in my own account ............. Satisfied ???
Quote: Fair enough if you are looking for juicy details, but the question is straight forward and does not require any details , it was my own observation in my own account ............. Satisfied ???
Were you able to figure it out?