UPS app re-submit for 2020

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
OK, got the email to resubmit, which I did today. All green checks. My prior 2019 app got "locked" about 3 weeks after submission.

Fingers crossed for my 2020 app.
Did the same last year. Do it again after the 1st. Trust me...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Dumb question but not afraid to ask. If I have an interview scheduled but still got the re-apply email, do I still reapply?

Edit: I will just ask them.
Quote: Dumb question but not afraid to ask. If I have an interview scheduled but still got the re-apply email, do I still reapply?

Edit: I will just ask them.
Yes, my Class date was Jan 3rd of the year I was hired and I had to reapply, lol. It mostly has to do with them being able to send you new hire documents to fill out if hired.
Quote: Did the same last year. Do it again after the 1st. Trust me...

I just filled out the new link and eveything is GTG. Previous app was locked. Can you confirm i will have to do this on the 1st of Jan?
I did the same on 28 Dec 2018, when I got the email to renew my app. When I got the call this year for a class, they told me my app was not current. I explained that I thought I had complied with the email? They told me that it needed to be a 2019 app and since I renewed it in 2018, it was not current.

I haven’t received an email to redo it, should I wait till 1/1/20 and just go and reapply on the new link ?active and all green at the moment , not locked .
Yes

So re-apply in 2020. how do i do that? Then i will have two active apps.

Quote: I did the same on 28 Dec 2018, when I got the email to renew my app. When I got the call this year for a class, they told me my app was not current. I explained that I thought I had complied with the email? They told me that it needed to be a 2019 app and since I renewed it in 2018, it was not current.

So i made my new re-app they just sent trun all green but after reading in here i should have waited until 2020. Now I am seeing i have to re-apply in 2020. Does anyone know how i would do that using my current email. My internals are tied to my email. My 2019 app was locked a few weeks ago.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to