ORD

Subscribe
Question for y’all. Coming up on my minimums in a couple months and stuck on the ledge between Republic and Skywest. I’d be living in Chicago. From your perspective and experiences, who would you choose or pro’s/con’s of each??
Quote: Question for y’all. Coming up on my minimums in a couple months and stuck on the ledge between Republic and Skywest. I’d be living in Chicago. From your perspective and experiences, who would you choose or pro’s/con’s of each??
Skywest.

Republic has been shrinking ORD for years. You can hold it as an FO but once you upgrade you’ll be commuting for the rest of your rpa career. If Chicago is what you want don’t even consider Republic.
Quote: Skywest.

Republic has been shrinking ORD for years. You can hold it as an FO but once you upgrade you’ll be commuting for the rest of your rpa career. If Chicago is what you want don’t even consider Republic.
Does the same go for PHL?
Quote: Does the same go for PHL?
PHL isn’t as senior as Chicago but still very small. Republic likes to focus on staffing the outstations. LGA/EWR are the next biggest bases after Indy and Columbus.