Pilot Pete

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 8
Go to
So I’m guessing I’m not the only one whose spouse has been preparing for this seasons “Bachelor” with Pilot Pete Weber. He’s the latest eligible bachelor who happens to..wait for it...also a new hire at Delta. Just curious how that works? Guy seems like an...well interesting character...how exactly did he make it past the interview board. Either way, found it very interesting how he was on last years “Bachelorette” program as a Compass CA and now he’s a Delta FO doing the Bachelor. I must be selecting the wrong options on my PBS for time off. Wasn’t there an option for realty star needing 6 months off, I must have missed that!
Quote: So I’m guessing I’m not the only one whose spouse has been preparing for this seasons “Bachelor” with Pilot Pete Weber. He’s the latest eligible bachelor who happens to..wait for it...also a new hire at Delta. Just curious how that works? Guy seems like an...well interesting character...how exactly did he make it past the interview board. Either way, found it very interesting how he was on last years “Bachelorette” program as a Compass CA and now he’s a Delta FO doing the Bachelor. I must be selecting the wrong options on my PBS for time off. Wasn’t there an option for realty star needing 6 months off, I must have missed that!
He was a DL pilot last year too. He's actually a nice guy, everyone who has flown with him seems to like him.
It's obviously a company publicity stunt.
Quote: So I’m guessing I’m not the only one whose spouse has been preparing for this seasons “Bachelor” with Pilot Pete Weber. He’s the latest eligible bachelor who happens to..wait for it...also a new hire at Delta. Just curious how that works? Guy seems like an...well interesting character...how exactly did he make it past the interview board. Either way, found it very interesting how he was on last years “Bachelorette” program as a Compass CA and now he’s a Delta FO doing the Bachelor. I must be selecting the wrong options on my PBS for time off. Wasn’t there an option for realty star needing 6 months off, I must have missed that!
He’s a good dude. Lay off the haterade. Who cares man? Let him do his thing and wish him well!!
I’ve heard he’s a very nice guy, and that he got the nod from ATL before he started filming both shows.

If he’s good for the brand, he’s good for us. Cheap advertising—well worth his LOA’s.

I won’t begrudge the guy. And if I ever see that he’s my FO, I’ll make sure to bring him a rose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I flew a trip with him last summer - I agree good dude.

Scoop
The company has leaves of absence that they can grant on a case by case basis. As others have said, it's great publicity for the company. A few years back we had a FA as a contestant on a reality TV show for a bit and she got the time off from the company as well.
According to Twitter, one of the girls, Madison, her dad is an Auburn coach. Yep, that's who I would go with.
Quote: I flew a trip with him last summer - I agree good dude.

Scoop
That is universal from the LAX 737 guys I know.
Quote: And if I ever see that he’s my FO, I’ll make sure to bring him a rose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, that'd be pretty funny.

I understand he almost landed last seasons Bachelorette?...oh well, I'm sure he'll get lots of tail this season..

Seriously though, seems like a pretty cool cat.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 8
Go to