Project Kodiak

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Full flights I’ve been commuting on. Board last most of time since I am J/S’ing, and would suspect over 60-70% are group 9 on many of the flights. Most are fine people, just bought the cheapest ticket. Many others fit the “Group 9” profile. But since we are 9th in the industry, then management is doing business exactly right. So maybe then new slogan should be “AA, we are number 9 cause you are number 9.”
Quote: I wonder if the BOD/shareholders know this is the belief of 95% of the employee group?

IDK about the board, but wall street sure has figured it out.

(If DP was fired tomorrow, the stock would be up $10 before the market closed. Wall street is no longer buying his BS.)

This mgmt team will just never get the message. The most profitable airlines are built by employees who care. Endless, fruitless ****ing contests lead down a different path. DP et al just aggressively ignore this.

The greatest frustration I have is seeing how we really do have everything we need to truly KDA, except a mgmt team who can put it all together.

"Employees have no effect on the bottom line" was probably the biggest Freudian slip I have ever seen. It's what he really believes, and he will ride that philosophy into the ground. Wall street sees that strategy too, and the have voted with the stock price.
Quote: it's like they are going out of their way to make things worse.
Yep.

They have doubled down again.

-I think the board has got to be feeling pressure.
The board doesn’t care. They are not connected in any way to our product.
It’s gonna be ok. Now you can volunteer to be an “American Champion” to mentor your fellow “team members” about why AA is so great.

When I first heard that I thought it was a joke, but there it is on Jetnet. We’re so screwed.
Kind of hard to feel like a “Champion” when your treated like someone who is inconsequential.

Must be nice to feel appreciated.
I think they meant “champignon” not “champion.” That’s French for mushroom
Quote: I think they meant “champignon” not “champion.” That’s French for mushroom
Champignon......always kept in the dark and fed nothing but bull sheitz.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to