Time building around BWI

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Hey guys,

I am looking to join a flying club around Baltimore but all the clubs listed in AOPA are full. Anyone knows of a club still accepting members or someone who is renting airplane with a decent price?

Thanks
W29
Try bay Bridge, w29.
Anyone has access to an airplane around BWI and wants to share the flight time? I need to build around 400h
Quote: Anyone has access to an airplane around BWI and wants to share the flight time? I need to build around 400h
Not bashing you but what is the hurry to build time? No one is hiring or will be for a good while. If you build all your time now what will you do to keep current if it’s more then a couple years to get a job? Or do you have a corporate job lined up? Just curious.
Quote: Not bashing you but what is the hurry to build time? No one is hiring or will be for a good while. If you build all your time now what will you do to keep current if it’s more then a couple years to get a job? Or do you have a corporate job lined up? Just curious.
I already have something lined up that is why I am looking to build time.
Come to DFW. I have a Piper PA-28-181 for $50/hr wet
Quote: Anyone has access to an airplane around BWI and wants to share the flight time? I need to build around 400h
I’ll be back in DC starting in April 1st and can split a good chunk of time. No access to a plane but looks like there are some rentals around that aren’t too bad to split. I’m not sure what the situation is like up there in terms of renting right now, but if it’s available, I’m down.
Meant to say May 1st not April 1st
I fly out of Leesburg and would split that with you - JYO. Can get 172’s for $120/hour wet and split it. PM me if interested
Come to DFW. I have a Piper PA-28-181 for $50/hr wet

FIFTY per hour wet? How is that possible?
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to