New Approved Karbon Jacket

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: Yes I do because Delta requires me too.

701EV
Troll much???
He’s been dying to find a way to make sure everyone knows he moved on.
Quote: Troll much???
Lol. He probably wears it around his house when he's home too. I love it when people give uniform lectures on here. I bet he thinks he looks so "professional" strolling around ATL in his short-sleeved pilot shirt with his hat on. For the record, I know a lot of Delta pilots who complain about having to wear their silly hats. So it's not just a regional thing. I guarantee you wore the hat while you were at ASA too.
Damn homie don’t you have anything better to do?
Quote: Lol. He probably wears it around his house when he's home too. I love it when people give uniform lectures on here. I bet he thinks he looks so "professional" strolling around ATL in his short-sleeved pilot shirt with his hat on. For the record, I know a lot of Delta pilots who complain about having to wear their silly hats. So it's not just a regional thing. I guarantee you wore the hat while you were at ASA too.
Busboy88, I was just having a little fun with you. We take things way too serious on APC. I'm still at XJT. No I don't wear the hat. Haven't worn the hat since it was optional.

Smile, life is too short.

701EV
Quote: Busboy88, I was just having a little fun with you. We take things way too serious on APC. I'm still at XJT. No I don't wear the hat. Haven't worn the hat since it was optional.

Smile, life is too short.

701EV
You got us
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to