Phoenix - Time Building

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Looking for someone to build time with in the Phoenix area. Just over 300 TT under my belt and eventually going to the airlines (1,500). Most of my experience is in a Piper Archer but I have also flown a C-150, C-172s, Sport Cruisers, and a DA40. I am a triple-rated ASEL and AMEL instructor, so I do have a strong passion for flying. Let me know if you are interested or might know of anyone else that might be.
There is a 1500 club on Facebook groups. Good time building options there. I am a cfi as well, teaching and building time in my own plane when I can find people to split time.
Thanks for the info, VegasChris! I am joining a group as we speak.
I am looking to time build and I live in Phx as well. Feel free to PM me.
I'm possibly interested, I'm an ex Navy Helo guy looking to get ~200 hrs PIC Fixed wing. Need to get currency but have CSEL and will be working on AMEL.
Do you have an airplane?
Quote: Looking for someone to build time with in the Phoenix area. Just over 300 TT under my belt and eventually going to the airlines (1,500). Most of my experience is in a Piper Archer but I have also flown a C-150, C-172s, Sport Cruisers, and a DA40. I am a triple-rated ASEL and AMEL instructor, so I do have a strong passion for flying. Let me know if you are interested or might know of anyone else that might be.
I'm also looking to build time in the Phoenix area. Are you available nights? Weekends? We should get together and chat. I know a great Mexican restaurant
Time building
I have an archer 180 at DVT and can rent for time building. Send me a DM.
Quote: Do you have an airplane?

I have a plane
Time building
Quote: Looking for someone to build time with in the Phoenix area. Just over 300 TT under my belt and eventually going to the airlines (1,500). Most of my experience is in a Piper Archer but I have also flown a C-150, C-172s, Sport Cruisers, and a DA40. I am a triple-rated ASEL and AMEL instructor, so I do have a strong passion for flying. Let me know if you are interested or might know of anyone else that might be.
Hello,
Im looking to build time this winter in Phoenix area and split plane cost.. Could be out there possibly December thru April.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to