How much do you earn first year?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: Help me understand the math here...if you’re including the full 10k EQO (which you won’t get all 10k the first year), that’s over $800/month in per diem?
Thanks for all the answers. What is EQO?
EQO is earned quarterly override. It's $2500 ($2000 for captains) paid per quarter as long as you CREDIT an average of 70 hours a month for the quarter.
Quote: EQO is earned quarterly override. It's $2500 ($2000 for captains) paid per quarter as long as you CREDIT an average of 70 hours a month for the quarter.
Thanks for explaining! Off topic, do you or anyone here know if they allot credit for headsets for new hires?
Delete
delete
Delete
delete
Quote: delete
Delete
delete
Delete what and why?
The mean and green David Clamps
Quote: The mean and green David Clamps
LOL!! I've never heard them called that, but it's an extremely fitting name LOL!

Is this true or do they actually give x amount to spend on one of your liking?
Quote: LOL!! I've never heard them called that, but it's an extremely fitting name LOL!

Is this true or do they actually give x amount to spend on one of your liking?

Each aircraft has headsets (3 pair). They are DC’s and crappy. The company (unless it’s changed in 6 months) doesn’t provide $$ for a purchase of headsets.

My advice is a nice pair of ANR. I had the Bose A20. The E145 is a very loud flight deck. Between flying freight, turboprops, 145 I have hearing loss. I still use ANR on the Bus.
Those that're saying that they made, $68-69k their first year. Does that include the $22k bonus? If so minus the bonus, what did you make year two?
I would like toknow the recipe to make a 68 without bonus in XJT ahahaha fying 4 month in reserve under guarantee.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to