Apr 7th class

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to
Congrats everyone!

I'm one of those aviators that reads but never posts here. I just got the call about a class date for April 6th! I guess that means that April 7th will likely be for the 75/76 and bus? Congrats again everyone!
Quote: Congrats everyone!

I'm one of those aviators that reads but never posts here. I just got the call about a class date for April 6th! I guess that means that April 7th will likely be for the 75/76 and bus? Congrats again everyone!
I just got the CJO for April 6th too!
Do you guys have heavy experience that would make them more likely to put you in a 74/md class?

Welcome aboard, you are coming in at an exciting time.
Quote: Do you guys have heavy experience that would make them more likely to put you in a 74/md class?

I’m in the April 7th class and I believe that’s the “light twin” class. I don’t have heavy experience, so it’s sounding like the 6th start date is the heavy class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Do you guys have heavy experience that would make them more likely to put you in a 74/md class?

PM sent....thank you much! Def excited and looking forward to starting!

Yes, I’m a wide body captain at an ACMI carrier now. And thanks for the kind words!
Quote: Yes, I’m a wide body captain at an ACMI carrier now. And thanks for the kind words!
We welcome you with open arms!!
Quote: I just got the CJO for April 6th too!
CONGRATS!!!!

Such a great phone call to get!!

see ya there!
see you all there
Quote: see you all there
Congrats on the CJO!!!

I have a small and super informal WhatsApp group for that class date. If you’re interested, shoot me a PM.

Again, congrats. I’ll see ya there!
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to