Compass THUNDERDOME

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to
Quote: honest question though, what kind of person looks this type of stuff up? Go to work, fly, and go home lol. Maybe post up some memes on the side.
I dig your style brah.

Quote: honest question though, what kind of person looks this type of stuff up? Go to work, fly, and go home lol. Maybe post up some memes on the side.

The Thunderdome claims its first victim! Who will be next? Who dares challenge week?
Quote:

The Thunderdome claims its first victim! Who will be next? Who dares challenge week?

The honor is amongst the highest to me
Quote: Wait, are we losing airplanes?
Think Compass is running the QRH for losing airplanes? Maybe that's what's taking forever.
Quote: Think Compass is running the QRH for losing airplanes? Maybe that's what's taking forever.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
the QRH comment has me cracking up some reason. I am digging the thunderdome so far! Here's one on how it feels in here lately.

Quote: Think Compass is running the QRH for losing airplanes? Maybe that's what's taking forever.
They’re too busy trying to decipher the MIAC chart. Something about losing airplanes go to QRH 1.45 engine flame out on taxi...did you remember to start one? YES go to line 5. NO go to line 2

Is that melit in the basement?
Quote:

Is that melit in the basement?
striking resemblance!
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 5 of 6
Go to