Atlas post $293M loss for 2019

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
https://www.flightglobal.com/strategy/atlas-air-reports-293m-loss-in-2019-as-it-writes-down-747-400-fleet/136855.article
Quote: https://www.flightglobal.com/strategy/atlas-air-reports-293m-loss-in-2019-as-it-writes-down-747-400-fleet/136855.article
here is to you guys getting better management and a decent contract in 2020.
Quote: here is to you guys getting better management and a decent contract in 2020.
There won't be a contract in 2020.
Quote: There won't be a contract in 2020.
Hey, think positive! Just because your management thinks it’s a good idea to run the company into the ground doesn’t mean it will happen. I’d still push your apps, but hopefully this year marks Atlas’s return to respectability.
Quote: Hey, think positive! Just because your management thinks it’s a good idea to run the company into the ground doesn’t mean it will happen. I’d still push your apps, but hopefully this year marks Atlas’s return to respectability.

with this management, 99% certain pilots won’t see ANY contract by at least 2022 or later with the progress negotiations are going.
Atlas pilots will have the same contract for awhile or eventual arbitration.
Quote: with this management, 99% certain pilots won’t see ANY contract by at least 2022 or later with the progress negotiations are going.
Atlas pilots will have the same contract for awhile or eventual arbitration.
There’s two parties involved in the negotiations.
Quote: There’s two parties involved in the negotiations.
Without finger pointing I think this has dragged on far longer than either side anticipated. Or maybe that was always the plan?
Your retired union Chairman just secured another 2 years of a six figure salary "negotiating" the next Industry Leading Contract. Stop drinking the Kool Aid!
No contract ever coming. They company will continue to say the right things- stringing the group all.

ITS NOT HAPPENING. We lost 37 pilots last month. The only reason we aren’t furloughing, attrition is taking place of the furlough.

Company doesn’t need to hire, we don’t need you anyway.

IF YOU TAKE A CLASS- You will never upgrade, never see more than 62 hours, and you will never see any OT flying.

IF you still don’t believe me, come on over and be one of the lucky one(s) in class by yourself.
Quote: Your retired union Chairman just secured another 2 years of a six figure salary "negotiating" the next Industry Leading Contract. Stop drinking the Kool Aid!
This ^^^.......
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to