Tech Interview Qs

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Your technical advise on the technical interview side please.
what sort of questions, is it tough and thorough?
is the aviation interview guage enough?
your feeds are highly appreciated
Quote: Your technical advise on the technical interview side please.
Questions about icing, aerodynamics, minimums, some IFR questions and regs

Brief a Jepp plate with and without vectors. Aviation interviews is spot on. Interview was very relaxed and had a pleasant experience. Everyone was super friendly.
Quote: Questions about icing, aerodynamics, minimums, some IFR questions and regs

Brief a Jepp plate with and without vectors. Aviation interviews is spot on. Interview was very relaxed and had a pleasant experience. Everyone was super friendly.
No technical question help but here’s an HR question:

What will you do if displaced from the base of your choosing?

Commute or leave us?
Quote: No technical question help but here’s an HR question:

Commute or leave us?

The C5 merger rumor is still out there. If UA is consolidating regional fleets. That could still be in the works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you so much for the information
Quote: Questions about icing, aerodynamics, minimums, some IFR questions and regs

Thank you so much for the information, just wondering like If one can't answer all their technical questions or if one gets them wrong, is that like you're done or wouldn't get the job?
Good one
Quote: No technical question help but here’s an HR question:

Commute or leave us?
good question, I would say I will stay of course but would be a bit disappointed but suck it up.
Is that a good answer?
Quote: Thank you so much for the information, just wondering like If one can't answer all their technical questions or if one gets them wrong, is that like you're done or wouldn't get the job?
just like your checkrides. If you don’t know the answer just fess up. They will probably let it slide if it’s 1 or maybe 2 questions and ask you something else. However if you just know absolutely nothing that will be a different story.....

I am not on the recruitment team or an interviewer but that’s my take on it
Yes for sure
Quote: just like your checkrides. If you don’t know the answer just fess up. They will probably let it slide if it’s 1 or maybe 2 questions and ask you something else. However if you just know absolutely nothing that will be a different story.....

I am not on the recruitment team or an interviewer but that’s my take on it
Thank you so much
Aviationinterviews.com is a great resource. Most of the technical questions are on that. It’s costs a little money but it’s worth it.
Quote: Your technical advise on the technical interview side please.
Do you have a 1st class medical?
Do you have 1450 Hours?
Have you ever murdered anyone?
Do you have a Commercial/Multi?

Those are probably the only questions that would eliminate you if you get them wrong.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to