US Airline Flight Cancellations from COVID-19

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 10
Go to
Quote: Major bs on that one. Just flew United a day ago and it was solid full...........
Just caught the commute from ORD to DEN on UAL yesterday, 130 seats open...

While I was stoked to have an easy commute, seeing that many seats open was unnerving to say the least.
This is going to get very ugly.
Quote: Major bs on that one. Just flew United a day ago and it was solid full...........
Wow nice sample set.

Quote: Airbus reducing the construction of the a330 due to lack of demand because of the virus.
No, it's to shift to A350 production which has a longer list of orders and is also more profitable. LINK
Meanwhile Spirit is adding new routes and increased class sizes.
You guys are all giving SparrowBird a real hard on with all these Coronavirus stats and posts.
Quote: Meanwhile Spirit is adding new routes and increased class sizes.
The highly profitable business traveler went *poof* but Spirit caters to a different market.

That being said I'd be really surprised if they don't see demand destruction as well
Regardless of how big of a health threat the virus really is, the damage to our industry will get worse before it gets better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This site has real time where the virus is and who died where or put another way mortality rate by country. Of course elderly patients skew the mortality data but it’s still interesting.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus
Quote: AA ceased flying to Korea.
dont they just have 1 daily flight? DFW-ICN
Quote: The highly profitable business traveler went *poof* but Spirit caters to a different market.

That being said I'd be really surprised if they don't see demand destruction as well
If you think Spirit is immune to the Coronavirus, you’re in for a rude awakening.

Nancy and Tom from Podunk USA aren’t going to be taking their yearly trip to Myrtle Beach because they’re too busy stocking up on toilet paper and bottled water.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 10
Go to