Southern California Time Building

Subscribe
I'm looking to build some time after recently completing my Commercial MEL. I have 285TT and am looking to get to 350-400TT. I fly out of KCRQ and can rent a C-150 from the local club for $105 an hour ($52.50 split). It has a Garmin 650 so we can fly IFR as well. I'm willing to fly everyday and am available during the day or evenings. PM me if interested.
Quote: I'm looking to build some time after recently completing my Commercial MEL. I have 285TT and am looking to get to 350-400TT. I fly out of KCRQ and can rent a C-150 from the local club for $105 an hour ($52.50 split). It has a Garmin 650 so we can fly IFR as well. I'm willing to fly everyday and am available during the day or evenings. PM me if interested.
PM Sent.
I have 271 TT with CPL MEL & SEL
Trying to get to 500 TT by end of the year.
I have access to 172N for lower price than c-150.
New Engine, will be finished bi-annual transponder and pitot static test too.
(We should be getting part back this week).

No GTN650, I fly with GDL52 and Ipads.
I will fly with both or either one of you for $60 an hour each. I have a Mooney and love flying long c/c. I need about 200 hours so I am ready to go.

I am in Vegas but don't mind coming down to CRQ if we are going to fly for 8 hours or more at time
Quote: I will fly with both or either one of you for $60 an hour each. I have a Mooney and love flying long c/c. I need about 200 hours so I am ready to go.

I am in Vegas but don't mind coming down to CRQ if we are going to fly for 8 hours or more at time
I'm in Vegas if you want a shorter flight.
Quote: I'm in Vegas if you want a shorter flight.

Absolutely if you want to time build. I am down to go anywhere and split time to finish these minimums
Where's your airplane located?
Quote: Where's your airplane located?
My plane is in Vegas
Also based in Vegas and looking to get hours in. Can't PM as I am new to the forum. If you can message me please do. I'll explain the situation and we can go from there.
Anyone out there looking to time build/share in SoCal?
Quote: Anyone out there looking to time build/share in SoCal?
hey, where in social are you based? I would be definitely be interested.