[Stocks Make Small Gain for the Week]

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
If the "stimulus" only = tax break then that is fine.

If it means "bailout" then there is a serious problem.
Sparrowbird do you not understand “marginal tax rates? He was likely talking about his average tax rate.

You would have to be making well over 500k as a single guy to pay out 32% of that to the FEDs
Quote: Is Mexico going to pay for it?
Your children and grandchildren will be paying for it.
Quote: Those two things don't have anything to do with one another.

How do you pay so little? I pay 32% alone for federal.
No you don't. Need to learn the difference between your marginal tax rate and effective tax rate.
So what ever happened to that Tea Party anyway?
Quote: So what ever happened to that Tea Party anyway?
weren’t they the totally non-astroturfed group of regular patriotic citizens in tricorner hats who paraded around complaining about the deficit and federal government spending from 2008-2016? I haven’t heard from them so I guess government spending and the deficit both must be a lot lower these last couple years.
Quote: weren’t they the totally non-astroturfed group of regular patriotic citizens in tricorner hats who paraded around complaining about the deficit and federal government spending from 2008-2016? I haven’t heard from them so I guess government spending and the deficit both must be a lot lower these last couple years.
Kinda like the war protesters evaporated from 2008-2016 while we got involved in numerous new conflicts. No blood for oil!
Quote: Kinda like the war protesters evaporated from 2008-2016 while we got involved in numerous new conflicts. No blood for oil!
whataboutism? In my online discussion?
Quote: No you don't. Need to learn the difference between your marginal tax rate and effective tax rate.
Who knows? Maybe he posted in the “how much did you make last year” thread and made $1,000,000 with absolutely no deductions but the standard single filer deduction. Then he paid 32%.
Quote: Is Mexico going to pay for it?
No, China will pay for it.
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to