Doh!

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: Just watched an E-190 taxi the full length of the alley between ATL's T and A concourse with the F/O,s window completely covered with a sunshade. If I was a Fed, I might be meeting the crew at their gate. A word to the wise...you never know who's watching. 🤐
How about you focus in studying for recurrent and qualifying before you judge others. Don't throw rocks in a glass house!
Quote: Just watched an E-190 taxi the full length of the alley between ATL's T and A concourse with the F/O,s window completely covered with a sunshade. If I was a Fed, I might be meeting the crew at their gate. A word to the wise...you never know who's watching. 🤐
So what? You can see through it. Get a life. Maybe take a break from APC for the next 30 years or so.
Did it obstruct their view? Is there a regulation that sunshades be stowed for ground ops?

Also. Lighten up my friend. Is this the stuff that keeps you up at night?
if you don’t have anything else more pressing to worry about in your life, I envy you.
This is an early, 2020, qualifier for dumbest thread starter of the year folks!
Quote: This is an early, 2020, qualifier for dumbest thread starter of the year folks!
Doh!
(Filler.....)

Slow day at work or something?
Quote: Bet they were wearing sunglasses too.

Bet they were wearing sunglasses, UNDER their sunglasses. Val Kilmer style.
Quote: Sun shades are translucent. Unless you mean they had sun blockers from Pep boys...
That's what it was. Sorry, I misused the term "sunshades."
Quote: How about you focus in studying for recurrent and qualifying before you judge others. Don't throw rocks in a glass house!
He's retired already...
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to