Flight benefits for family and friends

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Good day folks,

Apart from the advertised flight benefits such as XJT and United, do XJT pilots benefit from the Star Alliance members as well? If so are family included?

Appreciate the feedback! Sorry if this has been answered already.
ZED travel:

https://stafftraveler.com/knowledge/zed
Pilots can jumpseat on almost any carrier at least domestically. Not sure about international.
Cheers guys, appreciate the feedback.
Parents are included and you can enroll up to 2 travel buddies that do cost extra.

You can jumpseat internationally, as long as the flight isn't to or from the USA.
Quote: Parents are included and you can enroll up to 2 travel buddies that do cost extra.

You can jumpseat internationally, as long as the flight isn't to or from the USA.

That’s a pretty good deal. Thanks for the info!
Quote: Parents are included and you can enroll up to 2 travel buddies that do cost extra.

Do you still get 2 buddies if you enroll a spouse? I thought I remembered something about that.
Quote: Do you still get 2 buddies if you enroll a spouse? I thought I remembered something about that.
if you enroll a spouse, its one buddy.
Piggybacking on this, when do new hires get enrolled into the flight benefits and CASS? During indoc?
Quote: Piggybacking on this, when do new hires get enrolled into the flight benefits and CASS? During indoc?
They process the paperwork the first day you show up for class and you should get the KCM badge the first week of INDOC.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to