Southwest lost a good one Saturday night

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: Amen sista! Some grudges are worth keeping.
If anyone here knows about not letting something go, it’s this guy
Okay... awful thread derailment.

Sad to hear this.
Never shy from asking friends how they’re doing and truly wanting to listen.
While I truly enjoy watching stupid arguments on APC. Take this somewhere else people. A wonderful young woman lost her life. Don’t derail this to cheap shots and childish comments. Go make your own thread and argue there about your grudges and let’s try to leave this respectful to shine some light on a life lost way to early.
Unfortunately not the only SWA loss this week to suicide, we lost a pilot as well (I won't name the person).
We recently went through this at NK with an FA as well. So sorry for your loss.
Quote: Unfortunately not the only SWA loss this week to suicide, we lost a pilot as well (I won't name the person).
Yes. Shocked and saddened by this. Texted him last week and never got a response.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1-800-273-8255
Quote: Unfortunately not the only SWA loss this week to suicide, we lost a pilot as well (I won't name the person).
We did? I’m surprised I haven’t heard about it, but then again I don’t FB.
Quote: We did? I’m surprised I haven’t heard about it, but then again I don’t FB.
OAK CP sent out an email to the base
Quote: OAK CP sent out an email to the base
Very sorry for the SWA loss. I have a good friend who’s very senior in OAK. While I was suppose to meet with him this week-he never showed, and his phone is off. I am a bit concerned. Any info on the pilot would be much appreciated.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to