Domestic air travel

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 12
Go to
If it’s a full shut down I don’t think it would be more than 2-3 weeks. Run through the full cycle of the contagious period, then slowly rebuild everything
Quote: Why dont we just take those who are at risk and move them out of society and society goes back to normal?
Probably because the people running (ruining) this country are old enough to be in that risk group, so they themselves would need to be isolated. My kids are calling this virus the "Boomer Remover"
Quote: Hopefully the government doesn't attach strings like an 2008 which i think was why ford balked
They will. Union concessions by UAW all around but Ford was where you wanted to be.
Quote: Probably because the people running (ruining) this country are old enough to be in that risk group, so they themselves would need to be isolated. My kids are calling this virus the "Boomer Remover"
I didnt realize this but Italy is 25% elderly to our 15% with most elderly at home with the boomer remover carriers coming home from school.

I still think there is a high percentage of the population that thinks catching this is equivalent to ebola.
Quote: They will. Union concessions by UAW all around but Ford was where you wanted to be.
Maybe the string attached is no stock buybacks.
Quote: If it’s a full shut down I don’t think it would be more than 2-3 weeks. Run through the full cycle of the contagious period, then slowly rebuild everything
Shuttung down a large percentage of public transportation would be awful for a short period of time, but it would pay HUGE dividends to our public health, medically and economically.

Here’s a great graphic from Jeff Bezos’s Newspaper everyone should watch, understand and share: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...ource=facebook
Quote: Maybe the string attached is no stock buybacks.
Or Warren Buffett chooses the next managers. The buybacks would be from the government and they are notorious for buying and selling at the wrong time.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/warre...144528493.html

Note he says the needs of the business come first.
Quote: Probably because the people running (ruining) this country are old enough to be in that risk group, so they themselves would need to be isolated. My kids are calling this virus the "Boomer Remover"
I'm a huge fan of politically incorrect humor, but that, especially coming from progressively overschooled and undereducated generations of spoiled hyper dependant "children" well into their adult years, is beyond sick and disrespectful.
Quote: Maybe the string attached is no stock buybacks.
We need to use this as a quid in any concessions if it comes to that. For every dollar of stock buybacks, we get a cut.
Quote: I'm a huge fan of politically incorrect humor, but that, especially coming from progressively overschooled and undereducated generations of spoiled hyper dependant "children" well into their adult years, is beyond sick and disrespectful.
It made me laugh but I’m genX. I also laugh at some really inappropriate stand up too. It breaks the tension.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 12
Go to