Part 135: What is everyone’s hiring status?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Hey All,

I thought that this would be a good place to start listing what everyone in Part 135’s hiring status and class delays. I did the same for Part 91K.. From what i am seeing, the following operators have postponed classes:

flyExclusive - Just announced that our 03/29/20 INDOC and 04/19/20 have been delayed until 05/24/20.
GAMA/Wheels Up - ???
DPJ/Wheels Up - ???
TMC/Wheels UP. - ???
Mountain Aviation - ???

I thought that it would be good for anybody looking to have all the class delay information in one place.
Good thread idea!
There has been at least a 60 day delay for new hire classes at JSX.
Good question.

Was wondering the same.

Cheers,
G
Great new thread, thanks for starting it. Wheels Up is still advertising on the orange site as of March 15th. I was going to put in for it this month but will wait until the dust settles on this COVID-19 situation. I’ll be interested to see what some of those guys have say about classes. Wonder if they are slowing down on new equipment purchases?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AMF is increasing our class sizes. Our biggest issue will be having to delay some trainees because of instructor resources.
Quote: Wonder if they are slowing down on new equipment purchases?
You mean new COMPANY purchases? Lol.
AMR Hopeful
Quote: AMF is increasing our class sizes. Our biggest issue will be having to delay some trainees because of instructor resources.
Does this increase in class size mean more openings for First Officer positions?
GAMA start date
I received an e-mail this afternoon saying my April 6th start date has been postponed by one month.
Quote: Does this increase in class size mean more openings for First Officer positions?

Last place you should ever go especially if you are time building.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to