Cargo companies hiring?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
Quote: Atlas better be hiring. Couple of BCFs (Boeing Converted Freighter) coming out of storage now. 1 today another in 2 weeks.

We have several critical deliveries going on while other areas have slowed, so it seems the business department is/has reached out to other assistance/opportunities becoming available during this unfortunate crisis.
Appears to be a copy and paste. Source?
Quote: Appears to be a copy and paste. Source?
In regards to pulling them out of storage, the BCF that left Marana yesterday is on Hawk.
Quote: We are, ATI
Is that kinda like "We are Marshall" (except without the class of Marshall)
Quote: We are, ATI
Maybe from a pool, but there's no way to apply on the website.
Quote: Maybe from a pool, but there's no way to apply on the website.
A friend in que was told their class was canceled indefinitely...fwiw
Quote: A friend in que was told their class was canceled indefinitely...fwiw
interesting... Another class of twelve starts 4/6. From Fight ops, “hiring planning for the year has not changed”.
Quote: interesting... Another class of twelve starts 4/6. From Fight ops, “hiring planning for the year has not changed”.
That too is interesting....I will pass it along.
ATI December Window
I applied to ATI in the December window and I still haven't heard anything, (and I just got furloughed on April 1....) Anyone know what is going on in HR, if they are still working on those December applications. Is there anyway to follow up with them?
ATI has pushed back the April interviews due to COVID 19. They sent those of us with April interviews we would be notified when things are safer. I can’t speak to the classes already scheduled.
FedEx is still hiring.
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to