Revised April Bid is Available

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16  17 
Page 16 of 17
Go to
Quote: I’m eating some popcorn while reading all these posts.
I’m just curious. What did you predict about DEC????

I was widely ridiculed in August/September for predicting DEC in early 2020. At the time the upgrade was at 5 years.
Quote: He is a disgruntled ex-employee who was either fired or "asked to resign".
That explains why he’s so active in a forum for an airline he doesn’t work for anymore. Sounds like a case OCD-Buthurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I was widely ridiculed in August/September for predicting DEC in early 2020. At the time the upgrade was at 5 years.

So Carnac the Magnificent...
What’s your prediction on EWR ? Do you see IAD in XJT’s future?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: You can pretty much disregard anything that guy says. He is a disgruntled ex-employee who was either fired or "asked to resign". Says he has 26 years in the industry or something like that...and still at a bottom feeder regional, go figure!
being at this regional has given me the opportunity to pay my bills and buy a really nice house which I could do SR my other jobs. It’s no one’s fault that a bigger airline didn’t pick them up. We are all at a dance and the pretty girls are limited in number but the fat girls are eager as long as the lights stay off
Quote: I was widely ridiculed in August/September for predicting DEC in early 2020. At the time the upgrade was at 5 years.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day
Quote: Which ones are you curious about? The dozen or so already in class or the ones about to start?
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there are NO DEC’s at ExpressJet.
Quote: I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there are NO DEC’s at ExpressJet.
Want to bet on that? They aren't online yet, but they are in training right now.
Quote: Want to bet on that? They aren't online yet, but they are in training right now.
Yes Sir, i will be more than happy to take that bet and your money.

I was one of those DEC’s.

I Started on Mar23 and two days later the 145 training manager came in and said we (all three of us in the class) were being dropped down to FO’s

In addition to that, All DEC’s hired in previous classes(Mar 9, March 16, and the ones in February classes) also have been dropped to FO’s.

Now then........still wanna bet?????
Quote: Yes Sir, i will be more than happy to take that bet and your money.

I Started on Mar23 and two days later the 145 training manager came in and said we (all three of us in the class) were being dropped down to FO’s

In addition to that, All DEC’s hired in previous classes(Mar 9, March 16, and the ones in February classes) also have been dropped to FO’s.

Sorry to hear that. With the unexpected and rapid announcement of the 175 drawdown and displacements there should be plenty of CA qualified pilots for the 145.

If the economy and flying can ramp up you could find yourself in upgrade training once again somewhat soon. Anybody’s guess however.

On the bright side you’re in training and employed. Mesa, SkyWest and others all furloughed pilots from training.

Good Luck.
Quote: Yes Sir, i will be more than happy to take that bet and your money.

My condolences on the bad news as well. It looks like that was a very recent development and I was looking at info from late last week. Now, cross your fingers that the F word doesn't happen. Did you guys get to keep the bonus?
6  12  13  14  15  16  17 
Page 16 of 17
Go to