What are your lines like?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Geez Melit, yes I do understand the obvious. No need to fight me about everything. Breath and relax. Go fight apocalyptic Domino
Quote: Geez Melit, yes I do understand the obvious. No need to fight me about everything. Breath and relax. Go fight apocalyptic Domino
Why does every thread end up in a B!tch session with personal attacks after 3 or 4 exchanges lately? Sounds like most of you need to call your Employee Assistance Hotlines for some counseling rather than worrying about what your lines look like.

Grow up!
Welcome to APC.....

Any chance mods can just delete this and start over...
For RAH there are less lines, lower credit, and a whole lot more 1 and 2-day pairings with less 3 and 4-day pairings then before. Anticipated reserve levels have doubled in most bases. Going to be a nightmare for commuters.
April lines at Envoy look pretty standard to be honest although we have been told to expect on the go changes, usually with little notice.
Quote: Why does every thread end up in a B!tch session with personal attacks after 3 or 4 exchanges lately? Sounds like most of you need to call your Employee Assistance Hotlines for some counseling rather than worrying about what your lines look like.

Grow up!
Lol, ***** session like your response or....

Not a line holder, not even on reserve, I had surgery and I'm recovering. But don't you worry about me please.

Do you have still that number or you cleared your phone calls.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to