Domestic Ban?

Subscribe
Many international locations are instituting domestic air travel bans. Is the US gonna follow suit? Preemptive strike or wait until is unavoidable. I'm stuck at home on a 14 day mandatory quarantine. Keep me entertained with your thoughts!
Quote: Many international locations are instituting domestic air travel bans. Is the US gonna follow suit? Preemptive strike or wait until is unavoidable. I'm stuck at home on a 14 day mandatory quarantine. Keep me entertained with your thoughts!
Its gonna be a long 14 days if this is your means entertainment. I suggest Hulu, Netflix, etc. and PBR.
Quote: Many international locations are instituting domestic air travel bans. Is the US gonna follow suit? Preemptive strike or wait until is unavoidable. I'm stuck at home on a 14 day mandatory quarantine. Keep me entertained with your thoughts!
My friend in the U.A.E. just sent me this:

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/healt...given-1.995954
IMO I think it would be more state-mandated travel bans, like places that will start screening NYC passengers and so on. Gotta get worse before it can get better, unfortunately. Good luck mate.
Quote: IMO I think it would be more state-mandated travel bans, like places that will start screening NYC passengers and so on. Gotta get worse before it can get better, unfortunately. Good luck mate.
I think you're right. I have seen that Florida is making anyone who is travel there from NY or NJ to self quarantine. I have flown with many guys who live there. They basically will be stuck inside in between trips. I guess we will see what the reaction this week is as the numbers skyrocket.
Quote: I think you're right. I have seen that Florida is making anyone who is travel there from NY or NJ to self quarantine. I have flown with many guys who live there. They basically will be stuck inside in between trips. I guess we will see what the reaction this week is as the numbers skyrocket.
How do you get people from New York and New Jersey to self quarantine?
Quote: How do you get people from New York and New Jersey to self quarantine?
Police checkpoints.

We now have paperwork to let us through police checkpoints to get to work.

​​​​​​Let that sink in for a bit.
Quote: I think you're right. I have seen that Florida is making anyone who is travel there from NY or NJ to self quarantine. I have flown with many guys who live there. They basically will be stuck inside in between trips. I guess we will see what the reaction this week is as the numbers skyrocket.
I don't believe there is any way of enforcing this...
National Guard
Quote: I don't believe there is any way of enforcing this...
at RSW meeting a EWR flight..
not really the kind of fellows you want to mess with..
This is still trending down.