Rumor Mesa taking over compass flying out of

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
And truth to this rumor Mesa taking over compass flying for American out of LAX
Quote: And truth to this rumor Mesa taking over compass flying for American out of LAX
Zero, going to Envoy.

FILLER
175’s go to Envoy, LAX flying to Skywest if I am not correct.
Quote: And truth to this rumor Mesa taking over compass flying for American out of LAX
Did you make this up?
Know one knows anything more then 2 weeks out. We know Compass is done April 7th. There 175’s will be parked until they decide to bring them back they go through conformity then head to Envoy..In the mean time maybe OO picks up a few Flights Compass was doing or Mesa fills in with some 900’s.. but no one even AA knows what will happen come fall 2020...
Quote: Know one knows anything more then 2 weeks out. We know Compass is done April 7th. There 175’s will be parked until they decide to bring them back they go through conformity then head to Envoy..In the mean time maybe OO picks up a few Flights Compass was doing or Mesa fills in with some 900’s.. but no one even AA knows what will happen come fall 2020...

My Guess would be our 700s being used in the mix with the schedule reductions to cover those flights temporarily. Then those 175s will come on line.

Also, this is how rumors are started. So.......
Quote: My Guess would be our 700s being used in the mix with the schedule reductions to cover those flights temporarily. Then those 175s will come on line.

Also, this is how rumors are started. So.......
And OO is/?was getting 20 AA 175’s maybe the fill in this fall on the west coast....
By taking over don't you mean reclaiming what was theirs before Compass started doing the AA flying in LAX?
Quote: 175’s go to Envoy, LAX flying to Skywest if I am not correct.
correct...
Quote: correct...
Highly unlikely. I heard OO is parking airplanes as we speak.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to