Corona Furlough

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11  51 
Page 1 of 60
Go to
Mesa has started furlough

Does anyone have more info? How many people?
I’m sorry buddy. I hope this is either short or that you land on your feet quickly. What month and year where you hired in?
Quote: I’m sorry buddy. I hope this is either short or that you land on your feet quickly. What month and year where you hired in?
Missed the two questions below the pic. He's asking for more info and how many were furloughed. Hard to believe he'd be asking those questions here if he worked there.
That really sucks guys, hoping for a quick recall for you as well.. Sheesh, what a mess this all is! We're on the Titanic playing the violins and ordering Brandy at Compass, and we are approaching the part where the lights go out and the ship splits in half and sinks. I got my furlough notice today with no recall plan. Pretty soon I'll be in a fetal position saying "I'll never let go, Jack!"

Hang in there guys!
Quote: Missed the two questions below the pic. He's asking for more info and how many were furloughed. Hard to believe he'd be asking those questions here if he worked there.
I work there. Until the monthly required furlough list is published we just don’t know.
Quote: Mesa has started furlough

brad holt......how do I know that name.........
was he ever at ASA?
Quote: brad holt......how do I know that name.........

was he ever at ASA?
Ex Skywest
Quote: Ex Skywest
He was not missed at XJT.
A Mesa furlough cant be all that bad.
Quote: Mesa has started furlough

what’s your global seniority number out of curiosity
1  2  3  4  5  11  51 
Page 1 of 60
Go to