Corporate Travel Ticket Prices

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
For future reference, you can always purchase a ticket yourself and submit it for reimbursement. If you have a favorite airline and accompanying CC you could get more miles.
Quote: For future reference, you can always purchase a ticket yourself and submit it for reimbursement. If you have a favorite airline and accompanying CC you could get more miles.
pretty sure you have to have permission from crew logistics to do this. my understanding it that this is for the (rare) occasion where commercial travel is unable to book the ticket you can see on the airline's website. I would be hesitant to do this while on probation, unless you are certain you are in compliance with the contractual procedure.
Quote: pretty sure you have to have permission from crew logistics to do this. my understanding it that this is for the (rare) occasion where commercial travel is unable to book the ticket you can see on the airline's website. I would be hesitant to do this while on probation, unless you are certain you are in compliance with the contractual procedure.
yes, you need to get permission. I have had it approved easily for carriers that Altour doesn't ticket: Allegiant. Never tried otherwise.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to